Statement of Faith
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the infallible, authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons; Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in the virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in his vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe that of the lost soul and sinful man, personal repentance and faith, and regeneration by the Holy Spirit are absolutely essential.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling and power the Christian is enabled to live a godly, victorious, productive life.
6. We believe in the dignity and sanctity of each human being and that all persons should be loved, respected, protected,empowered and encouraged to fulfill God’s purpose for their lives.
7. We believe in deliberate, purposeful world evangelization and missions, in keeping with the mandate to preach the Gospel to every creature and to make disciples of all nations.
8. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
9. We believe in the spiritual unity of all believers, everywhere, in our Lord Jesus Christ.